Mahabaleshwar


Nestling in the Sahyadri range of the Western Ghats, Mahabaleshwar is the highest hill station in Western India and it as religious and historical associations. My trip to this hill station started from the Bollywood city of Mumbai. I took a bus from Dadar one of the busiest places in Mumbai. The air-condition bus cost Rs. 300 and it will take about four to five hours.

During my trip I did various activities I visited ancient temples, beautiful points of Mahabaleshwar, unforgettable trek to Pratapgad Fort, a stronghold of the Maratha leader Shivaji, boating at lake and finally roamed through the tiny lanes of the bazaar, and did some shopping from luscious strawberries, blackberries, jams and jellies. (Click here to read full text)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,

Even I had been to that place few years back, when I undertook a Maharashtra tour. But you have put it so well with beautiful photographs complimenting it.
I would look forward to reading your posts in future.

Kumuda
http://infotechpark.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Hey Bala,


Nice Blog, kewl idea to document all your adventures. :)

Rukmani
Anonymous said…
great site. good info. thanks fellow traveller and fellow journalist!!
Tulan said…
nice blog. i like it. wish i could travel india as much but being in states i dont have that chnace often though i wish to travel rajasthan in my life time
Lalitha Nandini said…
hi bala

the pics and write ups are really very good,

looking forward for more.

Lalitha Nandini
Lalitha Nandini said…
Hai Bala

Very good pics and write-up, keep contributing.

lalithanandini

Popular posts from this blog

Somnathpur finest example of Hoysala architecture

Taking Covid-19 vaccine to rural population

Samode Palace Rajput-Mughal architecture